There might some other corruption because I am getting persistent CTD after this patch that I was not getting before. It seems to be related to upgrades in settlements or getting some of the later plot types unlocked (immediately followed by a hard CTD when using VATS, engaging with an item, entering a settlement).EDIT 02/26/22: Hotfix 2.0.0c addresses the crash some people are experiencing when visiting the settlement Old Paul is in. This had been caused by a corruption in the ba2 file, this seems to have primarily affected Xbox players, but may have also been hitting some PC hardware.
EDIT: Hotfix 2.0.0b fixes issues with HQ where projects would claim to be completed and nothing happened!
- 67 new outfits added via SS2Extended (optional injection patch also available to get those outfits on settlers)!
- Tutorial message history can now be accessed to re-read that message you just dismissed by mistake!
- Companions can now be recruited for HQ if they are living at a settlement!
- Automatic data corruption recovery added - if you had a buggy settlement, it might spring to life when you visit it next!
- SS2Extended is now included by default on Nexus and is available via Bethesda.net for PC players (as is the optional injection patch)!
- TONS of bug fixes!
- And loads more!
In addition there is an update available for Workshop Framework!
Xbox players, the versions to watch for when you can safely update are: 51 of SS2, and version 22 of Chapter 2.
Full patch notes available here: https://wiki.simsettlements2.com/en/getting-started/patch-notes
This only started for me after 2.0.2